Sunday, August 9, 2015

Writers Write

My book is done.

At least, it's done for now. I have submitted it to a publisher that I've been corresponding with about it, and it's a waiting game now. They may either reject it or send it on for further review. In the meantime, I wait.

I'm sort of encouraged -- I've had a couple of folks read it and the feedback has been extremely positive.  But, the standards at an academic press are pretty high and so I'm nervous.

So we wait.

In the meantime, writers write, and so hopefully I'll pick up my blog again. In the past several days since I sent the manuscript off I have found myself with all this time on my hands. What in the world did I do before I spent all day at my desk writing a book?  Oh yes, I taught school and I blogged.

So, here I am.

2 comments:

edutcher said...

Best of luck.

You clearly put a lot of thought into what you do.

Mike Thiac said...

Good luck. My blogging has been on and off because of work and the master's degree. Should be a graduate by the end of the year! :<)